2. What data do we collect?
Chukster ApS collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address) submitted through our ‘Let’s Talk’ and ‘Book a Meeting’ forms.
3. How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Chukster ApS with the data we collect. We collect and process data when you:
- Fill out our ‘Let’s Talk’ form.
- Request a meeting via our ‘Book a Meeting’ form.
4. How will we use your data?
Chukster ApS uses your data for:
- Responding to your queries or meeting requests.
- Sending relevant information about our services, only if you have requested such communications.
5. Data Storage and Security
We do not store your data in any databases; it is only used to respond to your enquiries. Your data will be deleted when we have finished our dialogue regarding your enquiry. If you contract with us, then your data will be deleted, when it is no longer needed, to fulfil your contract with us. Any data that we do possess is kept secure with proper security measures.
6. Your Data Protection Rights Under GDPR
Under the GDPR, you have various rights concerning your data, such as the right to access, correction, and erasure. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
8. Contact Us
9. More info
If you believe that we are in violation of the GDPR, you can make a complaint to the Danish Data Protection Agency.
Last updated: 27th October 2023